|Title of the article
ACTUAL ISSUES OF ASSIGNMENT OF CASES TO THE JURISDICTION OF ARBITRATION COURTS
Meshcheryakova Anna Fyodorovna, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of justice, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Sizov Vladimir Alexandrovith, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of justice, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia); head of the Department of Economic Security and Corruption Counteracting of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Penza region (52 Zlobina street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The issues of creation and functioning of the modern judicial system of the Russian Federation are attentively considered by the legislator, scholarsand the judicial community. The interest in these issues is largely explained by the fact that the judicial system protects all areas of activity regulated by law. It ensures the inviolability of the constitutional order, safeguarding the rule of law, unity of economic space, property and non-property rights of citizens and legal entities, and also guarantees freedom of economic activity. One of the first results of the reform of economic justice was the change in the competence of arbitration courts. The issue is examined and addressed in this article. The purpose of the study is to analyze the problem of separation of jurisdiction and cognizance of cases of economic disputes and other affairs connected with realisation of entrepreneural and other economic activities, as well as offer solutions.
Materials and methods. The methodological basis of the study was based on the modern doctrine of jurisprudence, general scientific methods of cognition, as well as special methods: formal-logical, legal, forecasting, systemic-structural, allowing to consider the phenomena of theory and practice, and processes in their social relationships and development. Realization of this goal was achieved by studying the judicial practice of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, normative legal acts, in particular the norms of procedural legislation, as well as scientific literature and publications in mass media.
Results. The authors analyzed the legislation affecting delimitation of the competence of arbitration courts and other state authorities, identified the main problems of jurisdiction and the jurisdiction of arbitration cases, proposed solutions.
Conclusions. One of the prerequisites for unification of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation was the elimination of conflicts on jurisdiction between arbitration courts and courts of General jurisdiction. However, the analysis of the current legislation and judicial practice allows to draw a conclusion that, despite the conversion, there remains a number of issues requiring a legislative solution.
jurisdiction, arbitration courts, procedural legislation, economic disputes, entrepreneurship, economic activity.
|| Download PDF
1. Byulleten' Evropeyskogo suda po pravam cheloveka [Bulletin of European court of human rights].2010, no.5.
2. Korshunov N. M., Mareev Yu. L. Grazhdanskiy protsess: ucheb. [Civil procedure: textbook]. 3d ed., rev. Moscow: Norma, 2009.
3. Arbitrazhnyy protsess: ucheb. [Arbitration procedure: textbook]. Ed. M. K. Treushnikova. Moscow: Gorodets, 2011.
4. Vilyak O. I. Ispolnitel'noe pravo [Executive law]. 2013, no. 1.
5. Obzor sudebnoy praktiki Verkhovnogo suda RF № 1 (2014) (utv. Prezidiumom Verkhovnogo Suda RF 24.12.2014) [A review of judicial practice of the Supreme court of RF № 1 (2014) (approved by the RF Supreme court presidium on 24.12.2014)]. Available at http://www.vsrf.ru/s how_pdf.php?Id=9704 (accessed 2015, April 30).
6. Ivanov A. V. Antologiya nauchnoy mysli: K 10-letiyu Rossiyskoy akademii pravosudiya: sb. st. [Anthology of scientific thought: Dedicated to 10th anniversary of the Academy of justice: collected papers]. Moscow: Statut, 2008.
7. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 2002, 27 Jul.
8. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Colleced laws of RF]. 2014, no. 23, art. 2928.
9. Zemlya stoit deshevle [Land costs less]. Available at: http://www.rg.ru/2015/02/24/ zemlja.html (accessed 2015, April 25).
10. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 2002, Nov. 2.
11. Sementsev P. N. Podvedomstvennost' del o bankrotstve byvshikh IP s 01.07.2015 g. [Jurisdiction of cases of former sole traders’ bankruptcy from 01.07.2015]. Available at: http://zakon.ru/Blogs/One/15989?EntryName=podvedomstvennost_del_o_bankrotstve_ byvshix_ip_s_01072015_g (accessed 2015, April 25).
12. Obzor sudebnoy praktiki Verkhovnogo suda RF № 1 (2014) (utv. Prezidiumom Verkhovnogo Suda RF 24.12.2014 g.) [A review of judicial practice of the Supreme court of RF № 1 (2014) (approved by the RF Supreme court presidium on 24.12.2014)]. Available at: http://www.vsrf.ru/s how_pdf.php?Id=9704 (accessed 2015, April 30).
13. Meshcheryakova A. F. Arbitrazhnyy i grazhdanskiy protsess [Arbitration and civil procedure]. 2014, no. 7.
14. Yarkov V. V. Zakon [Law]. 2014, no. 3.
15. Anokhin V. S. Rossiyskaya yustitsiya [Russian justice]. 2014, no. 4.
16. Khlyustov P. V. Zakon [Law]. 2014, no. 1, p. 107.